First and foremost it is our anniversary! 3 years ago I married my best friend and we have had so many fun adventures together! I am so grateful for him and everything he does for me! We celebrated the day with a picnic at the park and some amazing homemade soft pretzels! He is pretty much the best ever! These 3 years have flown by and I am excited to continue our adventures!<3
 |
| our wedding day! it was a struggle to get on his back with that big ole' dress! |
 |
| number 3! |
 |
| seriously... life changing |
In exactly
one month from today I will be a college graduate! It seems like I just started
nursing school & now I am about to be all grown up and graduated!
Remember when I mentioned being kind of scared to be on my own as a nurse and wanting to stay in school? Well.. that my friends has passed. I am soooo ready to be done with school and get job and make grown up money! [Mainly I can feed this new traveling addiction I created with Peru].
You know how most husbands bring their wives flowers on anniversary's? Well, mine got me a house... well us a house! We looked at one this morning and we both loved it! SO we decided to rent it! As much as we have loved living in apartments the last 3 years it is time for a house! :) We will have a yard.. where we can plant flowers! We will also have a kitchen where we can BOTH stand comfortably without bumping into each other! It also has a dishwasher. we are so excited.
we found mango nectar today. we drank this a lot in Peru and it was pretty much the best thing EVER. also life changing.
Congratulations - on the anniversary and almost being done with school! :)
ReplyDeleteHey Amanda, I just started following your blog and happy anniversary! Thats so cool you guys are in a house now! Where is it?
ReplyDeleteHappy, Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou are such a darling couple!!
Where is your house? Will you still be in our ward? You house is ADORABLE!!!