Afterwards I ate a huge cheeseburger plus a million fries... Thank you 5 guys!:)
Sunday, April 22, 2012
Cluster nuts... thanks ben & jerry
Remember last October when I did the mud run? I signed up again with a group of girls from my nursing class. We called ourselves the cluster nuts... thanks to Sarah and her ben & jerrys ice cream :) It was the same 5 mile course with the 36 obstacles. I was much more prepared for it this year! I owe it to running 3 miles every day and climbing that scary mountain in Peru [It prepared for those 30 foot walls.... they seemed like cake compared to the mountain]. Adam came with us and walked/ran along the course and took pictures! He is pretty much amazing! :) I will let the pictures speak for themselves haha
Afterwards I ate a huge cheeseburger plus a million fries... Thank you 5 guys!:)
Afterwards I ate a huge cheeseburger plus a million fries... Thank you 5 guys!:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
They do it twice a year? Good to know! LOVED the pictures!
ReplyDeleteAwesome! Looks like fun.
ReplyDeleteAnd now I really really want ice cream and fries.
That looks like tons of fun!
ReplyDeleteHe got some GREAT pictures!!! You are so cute. Seriously!
ReplyDelete