Sunday, April 1, 2012

Day 9- The partay!

Today I spent the morning working in the clinic, but we only had like 4 patients [which was a huge change from the previous day] so I got to go a little early. This weekend was the grand opening of the dental clinic at cervicusco [even though it has been opened for about a year]. So there was a huge fancy party and all of the important people came from GHSU. We were all a little under dressed and you will see what I mean when you see the pictures. The party was definitely fancier than my wedding reception, but it was a lot of fun. There was a lot of free food, alcohol [which I didn't care about], and my favorite, dancing! Peruvians definitely know how to party.. that's for sure! The party started around 2 pm and didn't end until 730 ish. It was on top of the roof at the clinic and they had this huge tent set up and the tables were all fancy! I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.

this would be "juan" lennon


The amazing staff of Cervicusco!


Tya and I with Carla and Yohida!

Us with Jimmy


Peruvian med students!

my fav!






see how fancy?

look at all of the glasses!


there was dancing

and more dancing

No comments:

Post a Comment