Monday, April 11, 2011

2 years already?

I can hardly even believe that it has been 2 years since I married my best friend! It has flown by! It seems like I was just blogging about our wedding day! I couldn't even imagine what life would be like if I wouldn't have married him... I wouldn't trade anything in the world for the past 2 years with him! We have had so much fun together & all of trials have brought us so much closer. I could never imagine loving someone as much as I love Adam & I couldn't imagine my life without him. I am so grateful to have married such a loving & worthy member of the priesthood. Thanks for such an amazing 2 years babe!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I was just talking with my sister about how our two year anniversary is just 3 weeks away...it's crazy how quickly time flies!

    ReplyDelete