Can you even believe that I started my senior year of nursing school on Monday??? I am having a hard time coming to terms with only having 2 more semesters of college left. Honestly, it freaks me out that I will be the one supporting our family while Adam is in school, that I will have the lives of other people in my hands when I get a job, and that I have to be a grown up. It also makes me nervous to be done with school for a while. I anticipate starting school every semester and treat it like some big exciting event. After May, I will be done for a few years.... how weird. I already have a list of things I want to go back to school for :)
The past few weeks I have been reminiscing about my first few semesters of college at BYU-Idaho. I miss going to a college where they have activities every week to go to, where you are constantly meeting new people, and you can walk to almost every store in the town. I really miss my old roommates, going out to the sand dunes for bon fires, and caving. Rexburg was such an amazing place to spend most of my college career & I would LOVE to go back some day!
 |
| Roommates and I at the premiere of Twilight... don't judge we all won free tickets :) |
 |
| my bff, sean, and i! |
 |
| Some roommates and I after a day of playing in freezing cold rain! |
 |
| face painting :) |
Okay, but honestly I am REALLY excited for my last 2 semesters of school. I am also REALLY excited that after I graduate I will get to do something that I absolutely
love for a living! This semester should be a lot of fun. I am taking gerontology so I get to hang out with old people.. er the elderly all semester! I adore the older generation and can't wait to hear all of the stories they have to tell! I can already tell this semester is going to be insane, but I am so ready! :) 3 months is far to long for a break from school!
Congrats on your senior year!!!!!!!! That is wonderful.
ReplyDeleteI *ahem* am still only a junior...I hope to go back one day...
I know you will be great with patients when you are out in the work force. ☺