Thursday, August 25, 2011

we are family!

A few months back, my brother and his family came down from Indiana for a visit! So we had some family pictures done! We had some problems with our photographer so Adam ended up taking the pictures with my mom's nikon! I think he did a pretty amazing job! :) I need to brag a LITTLE bit about how gorgeous my family is... seriously, look at my nieces! can you say heart breakers?

sophia [3] and chloe [6]

all the grand daughters with "grammy" :)

ALL of us!

the voils family! Hailey, Amy, Shane, Sophia, & Tabitha

the original karski's! Amy, me, Aaron, mom & dad


the boys!

the karki's! Chloe's face is hilarious!

My parents and grandparents! The people I look up to the most! <3

ALL of the girls! .. well minus cousins and aunts

ahaha

sophia is so gorgeous! 

so is jacqueline! 

My sister and I! 

<3

Me, Amy, & Nikki

Grandma and her great grand daughter!:)

Baby Hailey and I! :)


Okay.. Seriously?? How lucky am I? I have one of the world's greatest families ever! The rest of the pictures are on my facebook page!

2 comments:

  1. I agree! Adam did a great job with the picture taking! Everyone looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda, you do have a wonderful family, we love them too. I looked at the whole blog, and i am so impressed with you! What a talented and brave girl you are trying and conquering new things. You will be a wonderful nurse, you are so kind and sensitive to others. You go girl! I have a special place in my heart for you. Maybe it is the shared birthday with Travis. But i think it is because of the love you have shown to me and the fun we shared in seminary! Love ya Sis Isaksen, come and see us sometime, bring that wonderful family with you!

    ReplyDelete