Saturday, September 17, 2011

date nights!

Lately, we have had to have our date nights on Mondays because of Adam's work schedule. He works Thursday through Sunday from 6pm- midnight! Last Monday, we went ate at a Hibachi Grill and literally spent an hour searching most of the Redboxes and Blockbuster expresses in Augusta for the movie "Something Borrowed." By the time we made it to the last Redbox in North Augusta we had come to the conclusion that the movie wasn't supposed to come out until September 13... and it was the 12th. I was really bummed, but that moment led to the next hour of us laughing almost uncontrollably in Walmart. You see.. by this time it was almost 10 o clock [ I know.. we are REAL party animals] and I had been up since 6 am and had taken an exam so I was pretty much slap happy. I know what you are thinking... so why didn't you LEAVE walmart and go home. My darling husband wanted some soda... so we spent [what seemed like hours] in the soda aisle trying to figure out which one he wanted and me arguing that he shouldn't buy any! Then the following happened....

Yep.. that's right I, you know the mature adult, climbed into a buggy and he so graciously pushed me around the store... WHILE he was laughing hysterically at me. The real task was getting OUT of the cart without tipping over... no worries he helped me out, while still laughing at me. Our poor kids... I have a feeling that they are going to be embarrassed A LOT. 

Last night [on an actual Friday] we got to go on a temple date! It has been so long since we went so we were both so excited! I always feel so good after I get done with a session! We explored around Columbia for a little while & decided to eat at Applebee's... which wasn't too impressive and to top it off we noticed a Buffalo Wild Wings ACROSS the street on our way out... Sad. It's okay though! 


Date nights are my favorite! We always have so much fun together.. even if we are at walmart! :)

1 comment:

  1. The two of you are both hilarious and adorable! I love how you were slap happy at 10 o'clock at night. See...that proves you are grown ups...but you still know how to have fun.

    You look really cute in the shopping cart picture.

    ReplyDelete