The first weekend of October we get to watch general conference and hear the Prophet of our church speak! I am SOOOO excited!! It is definitely one of the highlights of my year! :)
The second weekend of October we are going home and not only do we get to see my parents but we get to see my sister, her husband, & their babies! (:
We are also going to the GA apple festival in Ellijay!
We ALSO get to see some good friends, Brittany & Aaron! AND we get to meet their baby, Dawson. AND we get to attend his baby blessing! :)
The third weekend of October I am participating in a mud run with some of my friends from my class! It is 5 miles of climbing walls, monkey bars, and crawling through MUD! :)
So far we don't have anything planned for the fourth weekend, but the last weekend of the month is Halloween! And who doesn't love a holiday dedicated to candy? :)
I hope everyone else has a lot of fun things planned for October! :)




I can't wait to see the mud run pictures!!
ReplyDeleteI love Conference, too. ☺ It lifts my spirits.