| I know.. I know.. we are so fierce |
| Almost done! By this point, we were definitely just running & smiling for the sake of a good picture :) |
| Who needs a spa for a mud bath? |
| Yeah I am climbing that muddy wall.. no big deal |
| no words.. |
| I think this is a good look for me |
| This was AFTER I washed off at the race and when I got home. |
Things to remember for the future
1. Wear pants... shorts are a terrible idea. I took my pants off, no worries I had shorts on under them, long enough for me to realize that it was a bad idea. There was some blood shed & major chaffing.
2. Don't wear cotton pants... wear the tightest spandex you own because after the second obstacle it not only looks like you have a diaper on but it feels like it.
3. Don't wear your good running shoes... Even after they went through the washing machine the bottom of my socks still look dirty and I am still emptying sand out of my shoes.
4. Biscuits and gravy are a TERRIBLE pre-race meal.
5. Be aware that every muscle in your body will hurt the next day... and the probably the next day
6. Have peroxide, neosporin, and band aids on hand
ANYWAY! There is another one in April! Who is with me? :)
Bravo!!! You ladies are fierce, indeed!!!
ReplyDeleteOh man that looks fun! good for you :)
ReplyDelete