It is Friday night and what am I doing??? If you guessed watching Christmas movies on Hallmark and dreaming about all of the crafts [that I have in fact found on pinterest] I have planned once I get done with school on December 5th and neglecting to finish my research paper, prepare for my research presentation, and begin to study for my 2 finals you are in fact correct. I am seriously obsessed with Christmas movies. Yes most of them end the same way AND there is unbelievably cheesy music AND Adam will only endure like 10 minutes of them with me... I still love them... even if I have seen most of them already. : )
Thanksgiving hasn't been neglected TOO much though. Check out these fun little salt and pepper shakers my mom gave us a few years ago. Other than that I don't have much in way of decorations, but I have been dreaming about all of the delicious food we are going to gorge ourselves with.. even if it is just the 2 of us! :)
Since Hallmark started playing their countdown to THE COUNTDOWN to Christmas I have been seriously anticipating putting up our new Christmas tree we bought this year... one more week!


Ha ha I have been "dreaming" of all those crafts too! I need a separate budget just for crafts! We watched a Christmas moving last week and I can't wait to decorate.. You my friend are not alone :)
ReplyDeleteIt must be genetic, my daughter!
ReplyDeleteWhat?! Adam doesn't like the Hallmark movies?! Yeah, Mike doesn't either...
ReplyDeleteCute Salt and Pepper Shakers!