Wednesday, November 30, 2011

30 days of thanks!

November 1- I am thankful for the random scholarship that I got! Who doesn't love a little extra money? I know it is because we pay our tithing! The Lord always watches over us!
November 2- I am so grateful for Adam today. Apparently, I have an evil twin and she has decided to make her appearance this week. He has done all the dishes, all the laundry, and keeps asking what he can do for me. Meanwhile, I have been keeping to myself so I don't bite his head off.
November 3- I started my home health clinical rotation this week. It made me realize how fortunate I am to have everything I have. I am really thankful for all of the opportunities and all of the things God has blessed me with.
November 4- I am so thankful that this week is over and it is the weekend! I have never been SO excited to do absolutely NOTHING! :)
November 5- I am thankful for my body and the ability to exercise. I have recently gotten into spinning and I love it! It is the best work out and I burn so many calories!
November 6- I am SO thankful for my knowledge of the gospel. It makes the bad days so much more tolerable when I can see the bigger picture
November 7- Today, I am grateful to have registered for my LAST SEMESTER OF UNDERGRADUATE CLASSES EVER!!! :)
November 8- I am really thankful I have Tuesdays free for the rest of the semester so that I can get caught up on projects!
November 9- I am really grateful that activities go right when I have been really stressed about them!
November 10-  I am thankful I the get the opportunity to drive to Aiken twice a week for clinical. I think it is one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen! All the leaves are changing colors and the country is so gorgeous!
November 11- I am grateful that my school does activities every so often on Friday nights and for all the good friends I have made at MCG! Tonight, it is roller skating! :)
November 12- Today I am SO grateful for good friends who came to our rescue when our car broke down!
November 13- I am really thankful Adam and I got to attend our nephews baby blessing today!
November 14- I am SO thankful my med surg presentation is over... 2 more to go!
November 15- I am grateful I had most of the day to work on my research paper!
November 16- I am thankful that I have my mom and sister around so I can vent to them when I need it!
November 17- I am thankful that Adam was able to call in to work today so he could get some rest since he is sick : (
November 18- I am grateful I got to have a day date with Adam today! :)
November 19- I am grateful that I had the chance to run a 5K this morning that benefits cystic fibrosis patients and that I have the ability to run 3 miles and not pass out!
November 20- I am thankful for the conference issue of the Ensign so I can reread all of the amazing talks from October!
My research group with our poster!
November 21- I am thankful that my husband has the ambition to try & our cars himself. I am also thankful  for friends who are willing to help him fix it! I am thankful that my research presentation is over AND that it was selected to be presented in a nursing conference in January!!! :)
November 22- I am SOOOOO grateful we made it to my parents house safe!
November 23- I am thankful we got to spend time with my family and my precious nieces! :)
November 24- I am grateful for our good friends who invited us over for Thanksgiving dinner! And for Adam's job even if he had to work on Thanksgiving. I am also thankful for all the amazing food I got to eat! :)
Add caption
November 25- I am grateful that my husband isn't a "hey, let's wake up early and wait in line for 3 hours to get $2 dollar movies" kind of guy... IE a black friday shopper :)
November 26- I am grateful we got to put up our Christmas tree!!!
November 27- I am grateful I got to spend all night making fun ornaments for my girls to decorate at church on Wednesday night!
November 28- I am thankful that I has my LAST med surg class today and got done at 1030 and had allllllll afternoon to study. I am also thankful spin class is tonight and I can go and burn off the 50 pounds that I feel like I gained over break!
November 29- I am thankful we live in town that does a town Christmas tree lighting! How CUTE is that?
November 30- I am grateful that today was my LAST day of clinical before I start my practicum next semester!!! :)




I seriously can't even believe it is DECEMBER already?

No comments:

Post a Comment