Sunday, July 31, 2011

What I have been up too...

I have learned to do SO many different things this summer.. everything from shooting guns to recycling toilet paper rolls to making home made food.

Flower made out of toilet paper rolls!



I scrapbook papered a bare wall in our bedroom! It looks a lot better in person... i love it though!

I made a little headband and scarf for Miss Hailey!


been making cards!

and headbands!

I also learned how to make CREAM CHEESE! & now I really want a cow

I sanded this table so I can modge podge scrap book paper on it

I also attempted fruit leather, but only about half of it turned out good! I will perfect it one day!

My next projects are to learn how to make yogurt, finish the end table,sand down & paint my bookshelf, make a ton of freezer meals before school starts in 2 weeks, figure out how to use my new sewing machine, & get better at couponing! 


1 comment:

  1. Your creations are so LOVELY! I love that scrapbooked wall. It almost looks like a quilt!

    ReplyDelete