Friday, July 1, 2011

oh baby!

Okay... so I am a week or so late on this post.... BUT I have a brand new niece :) Her name is Hailey Elizabeth! She was born June 22 around 4 in the morning! She was 9 pounds and 12 ounces! She might possibly have THE cutest, most kissable cheeks I have ever seen! :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!!! She is ADORABLE. She has the sweetest little lips. Congrats, Auntie :) PS. Sad we didn't see you when you were in Utah, but I'm sure you were super busy! Hopefully, next time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree...those cheeks are quite scrumptious looking!!

    Hey, thanks for the hilarious comment on my blog. I had to laugh that you thought your mom put a rock in your toast!! Now that's a way to sneak in minerals!! heh, heh, heh...

    I LOVE the header picture you have here and I LOVE your profile picture from your wedding. The way the veil is over you both is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete