Earlier in June we took a quick trip to Utah to visit family... and when I say quick I mean a 2 day trip. I really wish we could have stayed longer to visit with more people, but we had a lot of fun in the short time we were there! I learned how to do a lot of new things such as.. making egg rolls [since I have been obsessed with them for the past 6 months] AND I learned how to shoot a gun, which was one of the best parts for me! :) Jason, my brother-in-law, took Adam and I out in the mountains and we shot at trees! We also got to see our precious niece and nephews! I promise it will NOT be 2 years before we see yall again! We both loved visiting Utah, but the dry weather did a number on us! Within a day and half our sinuses were bloody, which I'm sure yall wanted to know! :)
 |
| miss ashley! |
 |
| don't ask me what kind of gun we are shooting... all I know is that it is REALLY expensive and I LOVED shooting it! |
 |
| so pretty! |
 |
| poor tree never had a chance... esp once I realized how FUN it is to shoot! |
No comments:
Post a Comment