Saturday, June 11, 2011
P90X!
Adam and I just finished our first week of p90x and HOLY CRAP! That guy up above, Tony Horton, is a beast! Monday was the hardest for me because the workout consisted of 57 different types of push ups and i'm sure as most of you know.. my arms are kind of scrawny. All of the other ones I have really liked though! My favorite has been yoga x! I felt AMAZING after the 90 minutes! Honestly, I am really surprised that I am able to finish all of the workouts. Kickboxing got me in better shape than I thought! :) Adam is doing really good too! He finishes most of the workouts but there have been a few that he hasn't been able to finish... I think it's mainly because he doesn't always eat a good breakfast... so he runs out of energy! It is a lot of fun to do this with him though! It's only been one week and we are starting to see SOME results... not anything drastic, but we both feel SO much better than we did before we started! The first few days we were both pretty exhausted, but around day 3 or 4 for me my energy level increased! We did take before pictures, but I will save your eyes and NOT post them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment