

DANG the last couple of weeks have been so busy! I don't even

know where to begin! The wedding went amazing, but of course it didnt go completely perfect. Honestly it kind of surprised me with the things that happened. I always thought in my mind that everything would be perfect and nothing would go wrong. BOY was i wrong. Man Satan is willing to do anything to get in the way of happiness! You know what though its totally okay!! Because we are married & get to be together for the rest of eternity! :) And I know


my mom is totally excited that the wedding plans are over. Bless her heart I have never seen her so stressed out in my life!! But she did a fabulous job despite the trials our family went through. I am grateful that my Grandfather was able to seal us.. it made it that much more special to Adam and I :) I love being married so far! It is so much fun! I just have to throw out a HUGE thank you to Vannessa Quan! I had to call her the NIGHT before the wedding and ask her [in a panic] if she could do our wedding pictures at the temple since our other photographer bailed on us LAST MINUTE! I am so grateful for that though because Vanessas pictures turned out absolutely gorgeous i love them so much!! I totally reccomend her :) The reception was way fun!! Thank you to everyone who

came :) Okay so I dont exactly know how to organize these pictures but here are a few :) My man is so sexy!

Anyway! We went to San Francisco on our honey moon! It was SO much fun!!! We stayed on fishermans wharf and I even tried coconut shrimp for the first time and I loved it! So good! :) There we are by the golden gate bridge :)
I just found your blog and that was very sweet for you to mention me and recommend me. You're welcome and I'm glad that you are pleased with them. I certainly did the best I could under the circumstances!!
ReplyDelete