Is he not like the most adorable boy you have ever laid eyes on? :) And how lucky am I that I get to marry him in 11 days!! :D I get to see him so soon :) Everything is going pretty good with the wedding plans! It is just the small details now! The next few weeks are going to be such a blast! I can not wait! I get to be married to my best friend for time & all eternity! I will say this though... the past few months felt like they were so long and drawn out BUT they have flown by. It seems like yesterday that he proposed to me at the aquarium & now we are getting married in less than 2 weeks. It is crazy how fast life passes us by :)
Monday, March 30, 2009
11 days
Is he not like the most adorable boy you have ever laid eyes on? :) And how lucky am I that I get to marry him in 11 days!! :D I get to see him so soon :) Everything is going pretty good with the wedding plans! It is just the small details now! The next few weeks are going to be such a blast! I can not wait! I get to be married to my best friend for time & all eternity! I will say this though... the past few months felt like they were so long and drawn out BUT they have flown by. It seems like yesterday that he proposed to me at the aquarium & now we are getting married in less than 2 weeks. It is crazy how fast life passes us by :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm so excited for you guys =) I hope everything comes together nicely for you. Aren't you getting married at 12? Because if you are, we are getting married at the SAME TIME!!! I'm getting married at 10 AM. Good luck with the rest of your planning. You get to see Adam in 9 days!!!!! Talk to ya soon! Can't wait to share another semester with you two!
ReplyDelete