Tuesday, March 24, 2009

New to this

I am new to this, but I know a lot of people on here so I figured what the heck! Anyway... I can not believe my big day is coming up so soon! 17 days! How insane! It still feels like it is so far away to me. When people ask me about one of those little details in the wedding my response is usually "oh yeah I haven't really thought about that yet." They usually reply with "uhh really? considering you are getting married in like 2 1/2 weeks you probably should." haha... it seems like a dream. but i am SOOOOOO excited :) Adam is the most wonderful person! and i am so grateful that I found him! Well that my roommate found him for me :) I guess that is it for now. I dont really know what else to say.

1 comment:

  1. now look at this blog, cute background!! I was able to help you, yay!!!

    ReplyDelete