Can I just say how much I LOVE Rexburg in the summer & how much i despise this place in the winter. I do not even remember it being this miserablly cold last fall but it sucks! Everytime I walk outside my snot freezes. That is SO not even right! But its okay because we are moving back to Georgia in a few weeks. well more like 2 weeks and I am SO excited! I miss my family so much it will be so nice to be close to them... and we will be close... like basement close :) but thats only for a few months. Ill miss my family out here a lot.. which is WHY they should move to the south east with us :D They are great people & so fun!
Its been a while since I last wrote.. i cant really get the hang of this whole blog thing but I want to be able to keep in touch with my friends in rexburg :) I cant believe its been almost 8 months since adam & i got married! It seems like so much longer - in a good way- being married to him is so much fun.. there is never a dull moment. I love him for putting up with my crazy moods and my obsession with studying. Hes amazing <3
So i am very excited this semester is almost over... it has been so busy! I found out that i actually really LIKE chemistry, that personal health & wellness is so boring, that i HATE basic theory, that I cant handle having a piano teacher who is negative, and that i am SO note a deep thinker. That is pretty much all of my classes in a nut shell! I miss last semester. I loved all my classes & they were so fun! I think I am going to miss my job the most though! I work at the student pharmacy & the people i work with are amazing and my boss is awesome! its going to be a sad last day of work for me. I dont think ill even be able to find a job to replace it!
Needless to say I am very excited to start a new chapter in my life. Ill be going to Kennesaw State University next semester and HOPING & praying that i get into the medical college of GA for nursing school in June. cross yalls fingers for me! well i should go! ILl write more later :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh I do remember the frozen snot. I might have mentioned this before but if not, here goes. I had a 7:30 AM bowling class...that's right. It was the ONLY one available and it wasn't too bad since my team ended up being all guys. lol. Anyway, it's dead winter, and I remember walking up to the MC, seeing the temp that read, -17! I knew at that moment, I was crazy. ha! Good times, good times. Awesome that your moving back home, literally. I know your mother is going to enjoy that...at least for a little while; nonetheless, you are going to miss Rexburg SOOOOO much and you won't realize just how much till you are away from it for a while. Those were seriously some of the BEST times of my LIFE! The end.
ReplyDeletehaha yes i really dont do well with cold! dont get me wrong i LOVE rexburg... in the summer :) i already miss it! we have so much fun here.. like all of our friends are here. its going to be sad to move away from them esp since we wont hardly have any friends in GA. Promise youll say say to us in the hallway? :)
ReplyDeleteManda! I found your blog and now you HAVE to write more often so I can stay caught up! Im going to miss you so much when you move, HECK Ive missed you this semester! haha..we have had some good times at the pharmacy!
ReplyDeleteI know! Im so sad we havent worked together AT all! Silly shawn! Im going to miss you too! All of the pharmacy girls should get together.. when idk lol. maybe next week? ill come visit you! we have lots of friends in rexburg still!
ReplyDelete