Sunday, May 13, 2012

to my momma!

I am really lucky because I just so happen to have the best mom ever! We were discussing in young women's how impossible it is to say all of the things our moms have done for us & it is so true. I could probably write an entire series on how awesome my mom is!
First of all... she is absolutely beautiful inside and out. Thank you for my blue eyes, craftiness, good sense of fashion, sweet tooth, & love of shopping for a good deal!


You have always supported me in everything I do! You went to every one of my chorus concerts and soccer games & are always there when I need someone to talk too. You are the reason I am who I am today.

You taught me about the importance of staying strong in the gospel!


You always let me be who I wanted to be... even if that meant bad hair and an incredibly unnecessary amount of black eyeliner :)

Seriously Momma... you are the best! I am so grateful for you and the relationship we have! Those only hit SOME of the amazing things about my mom! I hope your mothers day has been as great as mine! 




No comments:

Post a Comment