Sunday, June 17, 2012

to my dad!

Oh Dad! You are awesome! & here is why...


Sometimes you eat ice cream out of a tiny cup with a tiny spoon, which is awesome. 

You made me realize WHY going to girls camp and doing things like trek 6 or 7 miles in the woods dressed in pioneer garb pushing hand carts is important. 

You helped me decide I wanted to go to BYU-Idaho. & you helped me know what to look for in a husband!

You made me passionate about education and why it is so important to get one! 

Basically, you are the bomb. You invented the story wheel, you let me paint your nails bright red when I was little, & you helped me learn to ride my bike and you may or may not have let me fall in a prickle bush [but I forgive you]. Love you dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment