Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas time! :)

This year, we spent Christmas with my family! Our original plans were to go to Utah to spend it with his family, but our bank account told us otherwise! With Adam's new job with Delta we weren't able to leave for Woodstock until Christmas Eve. We had a great Christmas! We even had.... SNOW. The first white Christmas in GA since like 1866 or something. It was so awesome! We got up & opened presents with my parents & ate a delicious breakfast that my mom made! We both got really good presents.. new shoes, school supplies, gift cards, socks, tools, etc! We were really excited about the present we got my parents..we made them a little date night basket.. with candy & popcorn and a gift card to the movies! After we ate, my mom read us this really good talk about Christmas by President Uchtdorf! Then we all got ready & headed over to my grandparents house in our friend, Lauri's, tahoe! There weren't as many people there as normal due to the snow, but we still had a good turnout! For whatever reason, this Christmas I realized how amazing our family is. Both of us are so blessed to have been born into such great families!
My parents awesome tree!

Opening the present we got them!

The pretty breakfast table!

2nd Christmas! :)

Adam, Dylan & I!


so cute :) 
he got into some frosting!

Beginning of the snow!


Still coming down around 6 or 7!

It was such a great day! We could only stay until Sunday and I was really kind of bummed that the snow & ice weren't worse.. because then we could have stayed longer! Even though we are 3 hours away I miss them a lot! I really miss our family in Utah! Hopefully with this job at Delta we will be able to see them more often :)

No comments:

Post a Comment