Today, I finished my last final of my 2nd semester semester of nursing school!!!!! After 16 exams, 600+ note cards, endless hours of studying, and only a few melt downs I finished my second second semester successfully! :) To be honest I really don't think I could had made it another week! It was such an amazing semester, but I really glad I am done! For almost one entire glorious month I will be sleeping in, going to the gym, hangout with my hubby, & doing whatever else I please while TRYING not to think about school!
 |
| all of my note cards! |
 |
| Ignore the gingerbread man! That is for something different! |
I'm so glad to see you made it! Don't forget, though...you will also be spending time with me and my DVR this break, too!
ReplyDeleteYES!! and i am really really excited about that! :D
ReplyDelete