Today, my brother and his family drove to Augusta to see Adam and I! They came down from Indiana to visit my parents, but we weren't able to go to Woodstock to visit them since Adam has to work all week. It has been 2 years since we have seen them so we were both really excited! :) We just hung out at our apartment while the girls sat and goofed around and made snowflakes and colored! Then we went to dinner at our new favorite restaurant, Cheddars! It was a good visit! I really hope we can see them again soon.. I have missed them a lot!
I am a born and raised Georgia girl! My husband and I met at BYU-Idaho. We got married April 11, 2009 in the Atlanta, GA temple! I graduated from the Medical College of Georgia with my Bachelor's in Nursing. Adam is working full time for Delta airlines!! We are expecting our first baby in July!
No comments:
Post a Comment