Sunday, January 2, 2011

Ringing in the new year :)

We had so much fun on new years eve! We spent it with our good friends Ashely & Donny Evans & their 2 kids, lyrik & gavyn. We started off by eating a delicious meal, pulled pork, mashed potato's, baked beans, & corn bread. Then we played apples to apples & quelf. Quelf was a fun game but it had way too many rules so we played it our own way. The boys got tired of board games so they went to play video games & I played cranium with the little boys! After that it was like 1115 so we tried to find a good party to watch on TV but they are seriously sucked. There wasn't any musical performances on any of them & the MTV one was all about Jersey Shoer for whatever reason... so we watched BET and watched Gavyn break dance, then we had our own dance party until the Ball dropped! We all drank sparkly juice and toasted at midnight! It was a fun night :)
first picture of 2011 with our sparkling juice! :)

me & my other boys! :)

they really do love each other! we were trying to get a family picture during the last 10 seconds of 2010!

It was a great way to end 2010! We really had a great year!
In January, I started my first and last semester at Kennesaw State Universary AND Georgia Highlands in GA. Adam & I got called to teach the a primary class of the sweetest group of 5 year old girls!
In February, I found out I got into nursing school at MCG & good ol Woodstock, GA had a few inches of snow! Adam & I also went and saw Muse, one of our favorite bands, in concert!
In March, I can't remember if anything exciting happen, but I am sure it was a good month! Adam had a job loading cardboard into a giant printer.
In April, we celebrated our 1st anniversary & went to the Chattanooga Aquarium. We also went and saw my favorite band, Copeland. It was the last time they were playing.
In May, I finished school at KSU & Ga Highlands. We also went to Panama City, FL with my sister and her family and my mom. I also got to see my little man Dylan graduate from pre school. Adam's dad was doing some work in Atlanta so we got to spend some time with him as well as his mom!
In June, we moved to Augusta, GA. I also started nursing school at Medical College of Georgia. We got invited to a lot of dinners by some pretty cool people from church! I also got called to teach primary..again, without Adam.
In July, I turned 21! Adam started some construction clean up at Fort Gordon. One of my best friends got married as well!
In August, I completed my first semester of nursing school and started my second semester. Adam turned 26! We spent some time with my family as well. I started my first ever clinical & loved it!
In September, MCG had family day so my parents came to Augusta and I got to show them where I go to school and where I have lab. It was fun! My mom and I were medical volunteers at the Iron Man triathlon.
In October, Adam and I helped out with the Trunk or Treat with our ward. 
In November, we went to the Augusta fair. We also spent a week with my family during Thanksgiving. Adam had been unemployed, but got hired with Delta.
In December, I completed my second semester of nursing school. Adam started working with Delta and he really enjoys it so far. We celebrated our 2nd Christmas together with my family in Woodstock, but it was our first white Christmas together! Well it was the first white Christmas GA had since 1866 or something crazy! We also spent new years eve with some really great friends!
I have no complaints about 2010! Even though Adam was unemployed for a good portion of it we were so blessed all year! :)
Happy new year yall!

No comments:

Post a Comment