Can you even believe that we are already a week into 2011? INSANE! Life goes by way too fast sometimes! This week I started my 3rd semester of nursing school. Before I went to orientation for my classes I wasn't very excited. Psych/Mental Health and Women, Children, & Family... along with Pharmacology. Don't get me wrong I absolutely LOVE children, but I don't know if I can stick them with needles & do all of that stuff to them. The more we got talking about clinical and the actual class the more excited I got! This semester I get to do clinical every week. The longer I go to school the more I realize that this is what I really want to do & it is where I am supposed to be.
Adam was fortunate enough to get a job with Delta in the beginning of December. He really likes it so far, but it is only supposed to last until January 19 because it is seasonal. We are both really hoping that they will offer him part or full time though. I don't think I have time to stress out about money this semester. Between my church duties & school I am going to be one busy lady! The past year has made me realize how grateful I am for tithing. I know that if we didn't pay it that there would be no possible way that we could have paid all of our bills or had the money to buy groceries. Sometimes it's hard to see the immediate blessings that come from giving 10% of everything you earn to the Lord, but they are always there. It is a beautiful thing :) We would both LOVE to be able to get into a house after our lease is up in May, but that all depends on the type of job Adam has. Pray he gets offered a full time job with Delta or something better! :)
At the moment we are watching 2 of our friends little boys. They are 6 & 7 and probably the most hilarious children in the world. They were the ones I had the awesome dance party with on New Years Eve. They are playing a video game with Adam, yelling "BAM" every time they do sometime good & the first thing they said when they walked into our apartment was "this is the smallest place in the world." Oh to be an innocent child again :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment