October has proven once again to be a fantastic month. I think it is probably my favorite. We have spent a lot of time traveling on the days i'm not working and the days Adam isn't in school!
We started it off with my BFFLs wedding to her sweetheart! We have been best friends since my freshman year in high school! It was an absolutely beautiful wedding and I am so thankful to Candice & Nick for letting me stand next to them as they got married! She looked absolutely perfect!
On the 16th we headed to Charleston, South Carolina to meet some good friends who were coming in from Utah! We jumped on that chance to play in Charleston for a few days! We spent the day exploring Market Street, eating amazing food, & hanging out on the pier. We also found some pretty awesome outlet malls. So we played in Saks 5th avenue and other stores we could never afford. The next day Adam and I headed up to Middleton Place with my amazing cousin! She showed us around the beautiful plantation! Thanks to the Shaws for letting us crash at your house :)
| that thing cost more than my car payment every month |
On November 3 we headed to Atlanta to see my niece perform in her very first honors chorus performance! We were so proud of her! She did so amazing. It also happened to be her 10th birthday so we had a party and took her shopping! It was so much fun to see my babies and spend time with family.
| love my sweet girls! how do you make them stop growing??? |
![]() |
| can't ever take a normal picture :p |
![]() |
| candice, katie, & I! |
Oh & since i'm working on Thanksgiving we're eating steak & pumpkin pie from an actual pumpkin.
Boo-yah.
Boo-yah.



Thanks for posting this. I'm currently listening to miles talk about drugs for psychosis and it is so boring. Sounds like a fun month!
ReplyDeleteCandice made a beautiful bride. I know I have never met her before but I had to comment on how beautiful she looked.
ReplyDeleteIt is so crazy that the fascinator looking hat with a veil cost that much money. You were so smart to take a picture in it. Now you get to keep that look forever...for free...in photographic form.