Sunday, July 15, 2012

Tallulah Anna Ellington

That may or may not be the name of our first born....

Have I mentioned how much I love summer?? I love the activities that go on. The laid back feel. The food. Everything [even the weather... most of the time]. The weekend after 4th of July was so much fun! We were supposed to go camping with my parents, brother and his family but he had to work last minute so it got cancelled. So we decided to go to Helen, GA, hike to Anna Ruby Falls, & a hike to Tallulah Gorge. It was a lot of fun & absolutely gorgeous!


my cutie pie parents

Anna Ruby Falls

To get down to the gorge [and back up I believe] it is over 1,000 stairs

On the suspension bridge!

The bottom of the stairs


my love!


I can't believe I have lived in GA my whole life and I had never been to Tallulah Gorge before. It was absolutely gorgeous. We will definitely be going back and it is only a 3 hour drive from Augusta. There is a part of the hike where you basically bolder jump over the river to get to the other side and hike to this awesome rock slide where you can slide into a calm part of the river. We didn't get to do this this last time, but the next time we for sure will! They only allow 100 people a day so during the summer the passes sell out quick. 

I kept joking around with Adam about how I wanted to name our first born child after Tallulah gorge.... but he put his foot down.


1 comment:

  1. I know someone who named their daughter Tallulah. And we went there for our first anniversary, and it almost killed me. I fell like three times jumping those boulders.

    ReplyDelete