Monday, July 23, 2012

23 has a lot to live up to

If being 23 is ANYTHING like 22, then I am really freaking excited! So far 22 has exceeded my expectations! It started out with an awesome trip to California. In between we went to Philly, Peru, New Jersey, & Utah. I met a lot of amazing people. I graduated nursing school, found a job I love, and we moved into our first house. It was filled with fun trips with family and marking some things off of my bucket list. I also bought my very first CAR.  Those are just some of the awesome things from year 22 of my life.

23 has already started out good. I spent the day doing the thing I am most passionate about. I absolutely love my new job. Honestly, most of the day I forgot it was even my birthday. Then I went and hung out with one of my best friends since Adam was at work all night. I got a million calls, texts, and messages from all of my friends and family. It is nice to realize how many amazing people I have in my life. My sweet husband cleaned the kitchen, did all of the laundry, and surprised me with cupcakes and Mary Poppins. 


I would like to think that my birthday started out on Thursday :) I spent the day with one of my best friends. We hung out at the pool :) 

Later that night we took some friends to buffalo wild wings and then we all went and saw the dark knight rises. 
Yes... we have batman masks on.... and shirts. 



The nerds were out in full force that night. I think every superhero known to mankind was  represented 
This is our best 'batman' face... as you can see mine is really intimidating. 
Friday, Saturday, & Sunday I worked..... but Friday night we got a new car! It's a 2010 Ford Escape. I freaking love it. I have never had a car newer than 1994 so I am really excited. We ended up getting a new car sooner than we had hoped, but since our poor mercedes bit the dust we didn't have much of a choice. Her name is Stella.

This was the sun rise on the morning on my birthday!


Katherine & I!

Today, I finally got to hang out with Adam! We went shopping, watched Mary Poppins, ate giant Red Velvet cupcakes from Fresh Market, & ate Tacos. :)



This coming up weekend my momma is coming! So I might as well continue my birthday until she gets here.  Birthdays are usually a week long event in my family :) Here is to another amazing year!

No comments:

Post a Comment