Thursday, February 16, 2012

Remember when...


Remember when you went to school on Valentine's day and you had decorated boxes for everyone to put your valentines in and the day was filled with treats? When I went to my different classes on Tuesday I got a heart sticker, candy, and cookies from two different professors! 

Okay.. so maybe I didn't have a decorated box for people to drop those cute little valentine's in BUT my amazing husband did brave hobby lobby and pick out a heart shaped box for us to decorate together for all of our mushy gushy stuff, like letters we wrote to each other when we were dating, cards etc. He knows me so well :)

   
Remember when you were a little kids & you would make these awesome forts and have sleep overs in them? Yep. That's what we did on valentines day! We [well I, because I wanted it to be a surprise] made a fort and watched our favorite shows under it! I foresee more forts in our future! I am so lucky to have a guy who likes to do a lot of the same stuff I do! Love you babe! :)




I hope y'all had an amazing valentines day!  


3 comments:

  1. The fact that you made a fort is ALL KINDS OF AWESOME. You two are the coolest. So, so, so, FUN!

    Oh, my gosh...that cookie is a work of art. I want one right now.

    I love the decorate a heart box together idea. That is awesome, too.

    ReplyDelete