Friday, December 30, 2011

Merry Christmas Y'all!


Merry Christmas Y'all! I don't know about you, but Christmas gets better every year! We have been SO lucky this year to be able to spend time with both of our families this Christmas season! Adam was supposed to work Christmas weekend, but a friend covered for him! Thanks Tya! :) We spent Christmas in Woodstock with my family! We had so much fun with our family! his Christmas break has been one of the best yet! I have seen so many old friends and spent lots of time with family! <3 
I made these sock monkeys for our nieces and nephew! I think they turned out SOOO cute! 

Sweet baby Joel! I swear he grows like 5 inches every time we see him! 

In front of my parents Christmas tree on Christmas morning! :) I just love my parents tree! It is beautiful.

My baby Hailey and I! That little girl just melts my heart!


He may as well be one of my nephews! I have been watching him since he was 3 months old... now he is 6!

My sophia and I! She is BFFs with Adam.. it is pretty cute! :)

My gorgeous sister and I!

My grampy and I! <3
This is Lauri! She is one of my mom's really good friends and pretty much part of the family!

My grandma and I! Probably the funniest woman I have ever met!

My momma!

My gorgeous niece tabitha... who is 9. weird

My brother-in-law Shane.. who normally makes funny faces in pictures. 

My daddy!

I am so glad Adam loves our nieces! He is so good with them and they adore him!

We went to the Tellus science museum and Sophia touched dinosaur poop... when she found out what it was she just stared at her hands like she needed to wash them. she is hilarious


best periodic table ever!

Me and 2 of my best friends! 

1 comment:

  1. Those sock monkeys are DARLING! You are so talented.

    Glad you had a good Christmas ☺

    ReplyDelete