Saturday, July 24, 2010

Some people drink until they puke when they are 21 but I decided to eat until I [almost] puked...

The day of my actual birthday I was in lab all day and then I spent the rest of the day in the library until my hub got home! I was kind of cranky since it was my birthday and I spent it studying, but my hubby made it all better :) I came home to a clean apartment and pasta and, my favorite, yellow cake with dark chocolate frosting :) We also went and got a redbox movie-- The Bounty Hunter... We liked it okay.. I just really like Jennifer Aniston and Gerard Butler!


looking sexy after a REALLY long day!

Then on Friday we went out to dinner -- my choice :) so I chose sticky fingers!! YUM! I was shocked at how much food we ate that night. Adam got half of a chicken, a sausage, and a half slab of ribs and 2 side. I got pulled pork and baked beans and fries! <3 and then our awesome waiter gave us a free desert since it was my birthday! I was so full.. i swear i should have been rolled out of that place! After dinner we walked around outside a bit... If I remember correctly it was SO hot outside...
Saturday, Adam surprised me with daylight donuts!!! We both really love daylight! He used to work at one when he lived in UT and he got me hooked :) it was a nice surprise!! We were going to see a movie but I decided I wanted to go shopping instead :) We went to kohls and target! I got a really cute vera wang shirt (10 bucks) and some amazing jeans at target for like 7! I am trying to replace my old wardrobe with new things! Anyway.. we got back home and my sweet husband planned a little party for me at some of our friends house, Michael and Brittany Weiler, he invited over the Goodwins and the Stephens! It was nice :) we had food from different cultures there and more birthday cake! I didnt really take pictures.. :( i should have! but it was the perfect birthday thanks to my amazing husband! :)OH and my favorite part! adam learned one of my favorite songs on the guitar and sang it to me :) exception by paramore<3

No comments:

Post a Comment