Sunday, August 1, 2010

bridal shower,wedding and more wedding!

It has been a busy few weekends! The weekend of the 17th one of my best friends was having a bridal shower in Aiken, South Carolina! My cousin was also getting married in Columbia, South Carolina the same day. I decided to to the bridal shower and then go to the reception later on in the day! It was fun to see Carrie and her family! They are such nice people! I found out some of her aunts are actually in our stake so that is really neat!! It was fun seeing Carrie go through what I went through just a year and a half ago! :)




I was really glad Adam and I got to go to my cousin, Hope's, wedding reception! It was in Charleston! My parents came up that weekend to go to the wedding so we rode together :) It was such a gorgeous drive! It was so nice to see all of my family! Especially the one's that I haven't seen in a while... I mean like years! It was a beautiful reception and I am so excited for Nathan and Hope! :) I got some ridiculously adorable pictures of my grandparents dancing! i love them!



On July 31, Adam and I traveled to Columbia, SC-- it was about an hour and half drive but so worth it :) I got to see my best friend and the love of her life be sealed for time and all eternity! It was beautiful! I love going back there! It helps me remember the covenants I made on my special day :) I love seeing my friends so happy! I am so excited for Carrie and Chad! : D





After the sealing we hunted down an AMC movie theater because my bffl, Candice, sent me a $25 dollar gift card for amc! Turns out the closest AMC theater is in Columbia so we went and saw a movie after the sealing since we were in the area! I really wanted to see Eclipse but they had to reschedule the times for that movie so we ended up seeing Despicable Me-- which was SO cute! It was so funny!! we enjoyed it :) Then we headed home in a pretty intense rain storm... I had to pull over because I couldn't see very well. It has been raining SO much the past few weeks, but I love it!
some rain! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment