 |
| This is the imperial theater! It is really neat! |
So! I have had an entire week off of school and have successfully cleaned the entire apartment and went through our extra room and tried to organize it! Then I decided to go on some adventures because I was bored since Adam has been at work all day! We also went to my parents house over the weekend and we got to see my nieces :)
 |
| This town is full of really pretty church's and really cool old buildings | |
|
 |
| These 2 pictures are at this really cool trail in North Augusta! I love running here! It is such a peaceful place! |
 |
| Miss Tabitha! |
 |
| Little Sophia! |
I mainly just drove around and went shopping for Adam's birthday! And walked around at that park! It is such a peaceful place! I love it there! It will be a great place to go on a picnic when the weather gets a little cooler! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment