Friday, March 19, 2010

new blog :)

I am trying something out... I want to do a gratitude blog and try and keep it up everyday! so yall should follow it and tell me what you think!!

http://attitudeofgratitude2010.blogspot.com/
To tell you the truth there isnt a whole lot of new things going on at the moment! Adam has started working which has been great for us saving money! :) School is still the same ol same ol... nothing too exciting... the next few months are going to start getting really busy for us! We have to make a few trips down to Augusta and check out some apartments and put in job applications and what not and i have a new student orientation! I am getting really excited about starting nursing school! oh adam and I did go and see Muse, one of our favorite bands, a few weekends ago! It was SO amazing! I am really glad we spent the money on it!!! I am also trying to get into this couponing thing... I envy those who do it and save ridiculous amounts of money doing so!!! We are planning a weekend getaway for our ONE YEAR anniversary.. i cant believe it has almost been a year!! pretty crazy! :) Being back in GA is really nice esp since the weather is finally starting to warm up!! But we sure do miss our family back in Utah! I will be glad when we get to see them again! OH and i got my haircut :) i love it!


2 comments:

  1. I'm SOOO going to follow your new blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you SOOO should! im doing a really crappy job of keeping it up lol

    ReplyDelete