Tuesday, February 16, 2010

"This is a time for FAITH not FEAR"

A few weeks ago in stake conference Elder Gibbons, a member of the 70, spoke to us. It was about how we need to have faith and not fear. This has been on my mind for the past week or so mainly because I am really bad about this. For example, I fear that my jeep will break down on me everytime I drive it or I feared that I would never make it into nursing school. Those are just a few of the many many things that I fear before having faith. I am going to try really hard from now own to remember to put faith before fear because the Lord will always provide.

I HAVE GOOD NEWS!!!

i dont know if you can tell BUT i got accepted to medical college of GA! :) i am so excited!!! to be honest i was HALF expecting and MORE than half not expecting it...lol if that even makes sense!!! anyway! i start June 21! I am so excited! I cant believe i actually got accepted! It was a really fun weekend! :) it snowed like 3 inches so all of the fun valentines activities were cancelled :( that made me really sad... at least it is melted now! thats what i like about GA snow! and the valentine dinner/dance will be rescheduled for march 13! so that will be fun!! I dont really have all that much to say other than HOW EXCITED I AM TO START SCHOOL IN JUNE!! and how exciting it is to know I never have to take ANOTHER pre req again if I dont want too!!!!!!!!




At least its pretty! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment