Sunday, April 20, 2014

#BecauseofHim




Because of Him I can be made whole again. Because of Him I can be forgiven for my many short comings. Because of Him I found my passion for nursing. Because of Him I found a job that I love. Because of Him I have a support system like no other. Because of Him I know I can be with my family for eternity. Because of Him I know that my burdens can be made light. Because of Him I can do hard things. Because of Him I have the chance to see the beautiful world he created for us. Because of Him I have a healthy body. Because of Him I am kept safe. Because of Him I am never alone. Because of Him I know I am worth enough despite what the world tells me. Because of Him I know what it means to be beautiful. Because of Him I am able to get through the toughest and darkest days. Because of Him I know joy, peace and happiness. Because of Him I have experienced trials and I am grateful for them. Because of Him I am stronger. Because of Him I have earthly parents who have taught me about the gospel and love me unconditionally. Because of Him I have developed a testimony of Heavenly Father, Jesus Christ and the Holy Ghost. Because of Him I know that this gospel is true. Because of Him I am blessed.

Because of Him I know without a doubt I am a daughter of my Heavenly Father who loves me unconditionally...regardless of my sins.




I don't know if the video will work...if not click here


No comments:

Post a Comment