okay so I have technically been "free" for a week and half but I have been busy! This past semester was incredibly challenging, but I really enjoyed most of it! Turns out that I love pediatrics, I don't mind psych, & I could work as a labor and delivery nurse. Going into the semester I really thought I was going to dislike all of my clinical experiences. Boy was I wrong. I think a big part of it was my clinical instructors! I had some really amazing instructors helping me this semester & they showed me benefits from each experience. I got to see so much and I learned A LOT. Now I am on break for 3 months and I have no idea what I am going to do with myself. I am going to need some new hobbies. I don't think I have ever worked so hard for my grades! I am so proud of my self & especially proud of that 88 I got in my pharmacology class :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment