Saturday, February 19, 2011

valentines lovin!

Let me just say that this valentine's day has been the best one yet! I know I am a few days late, but we didn't actually celebrate valentine's day on the actual holiday. It was a really busy week for me & I didn't have time & Adam was working! I planned our date for Sunday night & he planned our date for Friday night!

I cooked & cleaned up the apt while Adam was at choir practice!
I also made a really amazing new recipe! Chicken Florentine artichoke bake! I'm not going to lie... it is one of the better things I have made :) I bought him a cookie cake & chocolate! I also got fancy glasses & rose petals [because they make things more romantic]

One of the perks about celebrating valentine's day AFTER the actual day is all of the discounted chocolate/candy! :) This is what I came home to after my pharm exam Friday! I actually walked right past it because I was focused on going to to bathroom... It took me a minute to figure out why Adam followed me & why he was staring at me with a sad look on his face... 5 minutes later I noticed all of my goodies :)

He brought me these home Wednesday :) plus a balloon! I love Mums! They last forever & they look just like one of my other favorite flowers! A daisy! :) 
Then we went to a Japanese steak house! I had never been to a restaurant where they cook in front of you! It was so much fun!


the cook set stuff on fire! He also made an onion volcano for this little girl sitting across from us!



All of this delicious food was mine! I even ate NAKED shrimp [which I don't normally do because it looks gross] & onions! It was all so good! & I have lunch for 2 days in a row :)

One of my requests was to have cupcakes! We got these amazing red velvet cupcakes at the freshmarket! OMG! they were so amazing! :) We took them down to the river & ate them while we watched the sun set!


It was such a fun day! We both felt like we were on a vacation because the weather was so nice & we were doing things we don't normally do! Perfect way to end a long week :)


No comments:

Post a Comment