skip to main |
skip to sidebar
loving life!
 |
| First day of clinical :) |
Wow! It has been a busy month! I started school again! I am really enjoying it a lot! I love my classes and learning all of these new things! I started clinical a few weeks ago and it is so much fun! It made me realize that being a nurse is what I should be doing with my life. It is going to be such a rewarding career! I have only had one week of clinical and I only got to do bed baths and little things to make the patient feel more comfortable, but I loved doing that. Sometimes the nurse is the only person who can help the patient out and I love being able to do that.. even if it just doing simple things. My classes are hard and are going to get harder but I love it :) It was a good decision to go to nursing school! The only downside is that I don't get to spend that much time with Adam. I know it will pay off in the end though, but for now we love our tiny little apartment and spend all of our free time together :)
you are super cute in your scrubs!!
ReplyDeletethanks :)
ReplyDelete